Photo Exhibition by Sushil Khandelwal from 8th-14th September, 2012
When: 8th-14th September, 2012, (Daily: 1100hrs-1900hrs)
Where: All India Fine Arts & Crafts Society, Rafi Marg, New Delhi
Event Sponsor: Union Bank of India
Organizer: Mr. Sushil Khandelwal
- Sushil Khandelwal completed his course in 1982 from The Modern Institute of Photography
- He is serving the Photography Department of School of Planning & Architecture from 28 years
- He is versatile in style with a natural eye for colour, tone and composition and is truly a fine art photographer possessing great talent.
- His previous exhibition at Qutub Minar was highly appreciated by media and by Archaeological Survey of India
Who Should Attend:
- Art Lovers
When we see the beautiful landscape pictures of other countries, we get fascinated by those photographs. People from India prefer international trips during their vacations. But when I visited Ladakh for the first time in 2006, I found that India itself is a very beautiful country and we can discover surprisingly incredible and captivating locations. In 2007, I again planned a visit to Ladakh, in a different season and was amazed to find entirely new shades of that place, in one it was all white and grey, the other entirely colorful.
When I planned my first visit to Ladakh in the year 2006, I did not know much about the locations, the climate, culture, etc., the sole motive was to seek adventure and capture some great shots. I drove a Maruti 800 from Delhi and covered 3000 Kilometers. En route to Ladakh my first destination was Manali then Keylong, Pang, finally Leh and came back to Delhi via Kargil, Drass, Sonmarg, Srinagar and Jammu.
Ladakh is a place for adventure seekers, nature lovers and most of all, the Photographers! The place is a store of Adventurous Mountains, Hills, Lakes, and Monasteries. Ladakh is popular for its beauty and culture. I’ve made six visits so far and each time the experience was totally amazing. It’s a must visit for everyone, definitely worth it. I’ve gathered some great memories and experience from all those trips. THOSE WONDROUS KILOMETERS will take you on a virtual tour to the beautiful locations that I captured through my camera, I’m sure you’ll instantly fall in love with the place as I did.
1. Sushil Khandelwal’s Personal Website, link
2. Facebook Event Page, link
3. Google+ Event Page, link